Below are instructions and specifications for IT consultants installing file servers and other hardware for clients using Buz Club Manager.
- Operating System: Windows 2012 Server 2012 R2
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express R2 Service Pack 1 (v12.0.4213) with Management Studio
- Add a SQL Server user account with sys admin privileges
- IIS 8.5 with
- asp.net extensions
- Application services
- Dynamic compression removed
- Static compression removed
- TS Plus with sufficient licensing for the maximum number of concurrent users (we are re sellers and can provide TS Plus is you desire)
- TS Print (we are re sellers and can provide TS Plus is you desire)
- Active Directory user group for Buz Software with sub groups for Buz FB POS, Buz Admin and Buz Golf Shop
- User accounts in the applicable sub groups for BuzAdmin1, BuzAdmin2 etc. for the max number of admin users. Ditto for BuzFB1 etc. for F&B POS in the Buz FB Group and BufGolf1 etc in the Buz Golf Shop group. Please assign a universal non-expiring password for each user of Buz$0ftw@re.
- Espon Advanced Printer Dirver - APD_454aE.exe should be installed for each rpinter model used by the club for receipts and kitchen printing.
- Port 80 or alias open on the firewall for http access for tee times member account statement web services
Kitchen and Receipt Printers
- Kitchen IP printers should be installed on each POS station using the Espon Advanced Printer Driver
- Receipt printers should be installed on the respective workstation using the Espon Advanced Printer Driver
Remote Access for Buz
- GoToAssist remote access for Buz. That can be setup in the first remote session.